Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy 2010

Posted by Srikanth

As 2009 comes to an end and 2010 is just a few hours away, the party mood is already on. Am eager to see what all 2010 have in store for me and possess the same eagerness to give 2010 what I have in store for it. Will keep posting as the story unfolds.
So what is the New Year resolution?
Ans: Will keep a tab on sleeping hours this year. I’m gonna battle with sleep this year. Let’s see who wins.
What are you naming this year?
Ans: 2010 is the ‘Year of Madness’. I want to go mad chasing my dream or get mad if I couldn’t do it. Either way I’m going to be mad. Hence the name.
So here I am shouting from the roof top today so that each and every person in the world hears it.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

See you next year,
Srikanth Perath.

0 comments:

Post a Comment